Eco-friendly stainless steel straws presented in a hessian bag featuring a Scouts fleur de lis.
These stainless steel straws are easy to take wherever you go and are the new alternative to traditional, plastic, single use straws, helping you reduce your plastic waste.
Made of food-grade stainless steel, reusable and environmentally friendly
- Zero Waste: Wash and re-use. Help reduce your plastic waste!
- Travel Bag: Straws come with a drawstring bag, so you can take them everywhere you go
- Cleaning Brush: To ensure your straws can be kept hygenic
- Versatile: Can be used for a wide range of drinks, such as fizzy drinks, smoothies and juices
- Straws: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Scouts Fleur de Lis
- Bag: 5 x 24.5cm
- Larger Straight Straw: 23 x 1.2cm
- Straight Straw: 21.5 x 0.6cm
- Bent Straw: 21 x 0.6cm
- Length of cleaning Brush: 23cm
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Leicestershire Scouts Equipment Department, 9 Oak Spinney Park, Ratby Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicester, LE3 3AW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Size: Length 8.7cm
- Weight: 49g